Safety improvement depends on safety management effectiveness improvement and can be achieved through continuous efforts put into safety management system and safety culture development, as the strength of safety culture affects effectiveness of the system.
To plan and execute/implement appropriate tools and activities, that will lead to long-lasting safety improvement, we base our cooperation on five elements of the Management of Change methodology:
- understanding of the current state of safety culture and safety management effectiveness
- developing a vision of the future
- developing a safety improvement plan
- executing the safety improvement plan
- sustaining the change effect