The safety culture and safety management system effectiveness assessment is conducted at a client’s location(s).
The assessment contains the following steps:
- safety-related documentation analysis
- scheduled interview with selected members of the organization
- field tours combined with ad-hoc interview with employees
The assessment results are developed in the form of an assessment report, that:
- reflects the current state of safety and safety culture
- points strengths and areas for improvement
- provides recommendations
Self-assessment – safety survey
The safety survey is conducted among all the employees.
The survey’s results allow to understand the employees’ perception of the state of safety, including the way of managing safety and activities taken to improve safety.